יום שבת, 7 במרץ 2020

Officer, well don't you know I got a family everywhere I go

לגלות את עצמך, להתחיל להקשיב לעצמך, זה מוזר.
זה מרגיש כמו להכיר בן אדם לכל דבר. אני מתרשמת לטובה, מגלה דברים מרתיעים, מגלה דברים מרתיעים אפילו יותר ומבינה שאני צריכה לקחת בחשבון שזה מה יש. רוב הסיכויים הם שזה מה יש. או שאני מקבלת אותה כמו שהיא, או שאין על מה לדבר.

אולי זה לנסות להכיר את השותפה שלך לתא, בפעם הראשונה, רק שאת במאסר לכל החיים. אתן ביחד בזה עד שתהרגו אחת את השנייה או עד שתתפגרו. אין שיבוץ מחדש.

איזו תקופה מוזרה.


תגובה 1:

  1. Listen...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound pretty weird, and maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could simply click "Play" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And magically bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE?

    And I'm really talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

    Sounds way too EASY? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL??

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

    Sometimes the most significant miracles life has to offer are the EASIEST!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a real-life "magical money tone" I developed...

    (And COMPLETELY RISK FREE).

    You simply click "Play" and the money will start coming into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    CLICK here to play this marvelous "Miracle Money TONE" as my gift to you!

    השבמחק